Subtitled The Flight Bag Book, this convenient, cockpit-handy manual features in-depth and specific procedural descriptions intended for reading on the ground, and checklists on heavy tabbed section dividers for use in the air. Hundreds of full-color illustrations illuminate the explanations, and a lie-flat spiral binding allows for folding over or full opening.
- Complete illustrated explanations for reading on the ground.
- Checklists for use in the air.
- Reference, glossary and detailed index.
- Small enough to put in your flight bag or leave in the aircraft.
- Tabbed pages for easy location of sections.
- Spiral binding allows for full opening.
- 338 pages, 288 illustrations.
All for less than the price of an hour of ground instruction.